Open League Table
Registration and Rules
- Pay in full club fees, $125 per season in the Open league.
- No player will be permitted to participate in regular-season games until all of the requirements have been fulfilled.
- Signup and registration forms can be found here.
- Games will start at 8:30 am and 11:30 am on Fields #9 and #12 throughout the season.
- Full-field 11 v 11 formats with 2 x 45 minutes halves.
- Honors ‘trophy’ for the best forward, defender, and goalkeeper with be provided by the club.
- All players must treat referees with respect. The altercation with club officials or referees will result in expulsion (all league fees will be forfeited).
- Any team or player who instigates a fight, or fights before, during, or after any game shall immediately be removed from the club without fee reimbursement.
- If a player receives a “RED” card during a game an automatic 1-game suspension will be enforced.
- If a “RED” card is given due to a flagrant or professional foul or upon the recommendation of the disciplinary committee 3 game suspension will be enforced.
- A second yellow card during a single game is an automatic 1 game suspension.
- Disagreements and/or suggestions should be received by the captain before or after the game. Not during.
- All players shall arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled game time. All games with being on time, regardless of the teams’ availability.
Last Dream SC
Field #9 on Tuesday nights
*ONLY registered club members will be allowed to play.
TIME: 8:00 to 10:00 pm
Seminole Palms Park
ENTRANCE: 151 Lamstein Lane, Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
HOURS: Sunrise – Sunset
*lighted athletic fields (permit required) open until 10:00 pm